Checklist for a Child Born Abroad of Immigrant Mother Under Section 13(b)
- Duly notarized letter request by petitioning mother;
- General Application Form duly accomplished and notarized (BI Form No. MCL-07-01);
- ACR I-CARD of mother;
- Birth certificate of child, duly authenticated by the Philippine embassy/ consulate nearest to or in the place of birth, with English translation, if written in other foreign language;
- Bureau of Immigration (BI) Clearance Certificate; and
- Plain photocopy of mother’s and child’s passport.